Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm back!!!!

Many of you have been following me on my Facebook page "Downsizing".  Recently I've heard from a few people wondering why I haven't posted anything much in the past couple of months.  In all honesty, it's been a struggle.  I could go "on and on" about foot pain, but the bottom line is, regardless of what pain I'm in, I need to lose weight!!! 

So even though the past couple of months have been challenging ones and not all of my decisions have been healthy ones, I'm refusing to jump ship.  Accountability works very well for me.  Now that Joe, the healthcare coach, is no longer working with me, and since walking has been limited (doctor's advice) I'm not currently working with Coach Brian, I knew that I needed to seek out accountability.  Starting next week I'll be following a fitness plan designed for me.  I'm excited!!!  And I'll definitely be held accountable!  I'll tell you more about that next week.

So, I'm back on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barb
Journaling along on the road to fitness 

No comments:

Post a Comment